Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello!

I have neglected my blog! I have not had a posting since April! Not a good thing, but I have been busy with building up my photography and we had an excellent art show at work in May!

I revamped my pages as well, removed a few tabs in addition to adding new photographs to my photography tab! Check out some of my new work!

I will be photographing a wedding on June 25th and will be busy shortly thereafter working on those images!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful start to the summer season and is out enjoying the beautiful blue skies and lovely clouds that I have been seeing out lately!

If you are interested as well, I have added a page to Facebook (www.facebook.com/closeupbykym) Check it out when you have a moment, click like and pass the word on!

Have a wonderful evening!

~Peace~
Kym

No comments: