Wednesday, November 26, 2008

JPG Magazine

I belong to a photography website that I stumbled upon a few months ago, and I have been hooked ever since. I log on everyday just to look at the new themes and photographs posted, and to occasionally upload my own work.

One of the current themes that has become my favorite is the "The Moment" theme and I really need more views and comments on my entry. The photograph that I entered is from a second wedding that I was hired for this past July. The photographs that I mainly shot were journalistic style as I followed the wedding party around the "hall"Add Image. The children of the bride and groom became the focus of some of the pictures, and I felt that the one that I uploaded for "The Moment" theme is one of those moments that I could have not prepared for in a million years, it was truly a "The Moment" classic.

Please take a moment and click on the link and view and comment on my photograph on JPG: http://www.jpgmag.com/people/brokenlenz68

Have a great evening!

No comments: