Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I will attempt to log in everyday and post my thoughts on photography.

I currently attend the local community college and I am in the process of finding a new job.

I previously worked for about 1 1/2 years as a photographer for a local company that specialized in underclass and senior portraits. I gained the knowledge of posing, candid photography, studio lighting and outdoor sports photography while I worked there.
I believe that the knowledge that I gained from this job enhanced my love for journalistic photography.

My youngest child has become my "official" model and you will see her often in my work. She is very photogenic and is a natural in front of the camera and is also developing a love for the art as well.

Thank you for stopping by and Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
I know I will be enjoying myself visiting family and friends tomorrow.

No comments: