Saturday, December 20, 2008

The moon and I!

My daughter has always told me that the moon is hers.



Recently when it was full, we were outside and I heard her say
"Look, there is my moon....Hi, Moon...." she waved at it and then
stood there for awhile watching the clouds slowly drift over its
surface. I love her imagination and spirit, especially when she
allows me into these moments of joy.

After we had gone inside and she went to bed, I decided to pull
out my camera and shoot some images of "her moon".

Please enjoy this image, as it has taken me quite some time to
finally capture the moon without it looking like a big ball of
bursting light!

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

T.Allen said...

Children are the best dreamers and artists and lovers because they truly believe the world is in their hands, and it is! Thanks for sharing.