Saturday, January 10, 2009

Having fun

Yesterday was the second day of my new job that I am in love with, especially since I will be working as a photographer for the non-profit studio. We are participating in a project called Blank Canvas. We were paired into teams of our expertise, given a stipend and told to make it happen! While out shooting pictures for our project, I also got to shoot some images of my own.

I am hooked on TTV, and I think I have a new partner in crime for this style of photography! The other photographer that I work with loved TTV and said that it was quite addicting!

I love railroad tracks, I spent many summers walking down them to the local swimming pool with my brother and friends (yes I know that it is a dangerous activity, but when I was a kid we did a lot of things that would make the parents of today hair stand on end!). There was a set on the waterfront that we went to yesterday, so I set down the viewfinder to take a few shots (we were directly facing the sun) and it made for some interesting shots!


Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: