Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Art

Hello All...I am sorry that it has been a few weeks since I last posted, but there is too much going on and time has just flown by so quickly that I have not had a chance to post or work on anything until today.

So, here is a scan of a collage painting that I have started working on:

"One Hundred Differences"

I incorporated images from a magazine onto the canvas along with acrylic and glue in the above image, but I feel that there is something more that I can add, so I will post the final image after I complete this project.

In addition, I have shot some more images, but need to upload them and edit before I can post anything new.

At work I have been trying photo transfer pieces with the artists and so far have only had two successful pieces come through. I have discovered that the only thing that works well so far for photo transfers are the slick thicker magazines such as National Geographic and W magazine.

Have a great afternoon.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Glad to see you back posting. Can't wait to see the final!