Friday, September 4, 2009

I did not go away...was just out playing!

Wow...it is hard to believe that it has been at least a month since I last posted...shame---shame!

I have been out playing and enjoying the beautiful weather as well as taking care of family and hanging out with my friends!

Here is some images that I have been working on:

(click on image to see larger)



(click on image to see larger)


I still need to work on these images, but these are in the stages of getting tweaked!

I am going to try and keep up with the posting, but we have another art show coming up at work in the first part of October and we are going to be busy!

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Frances said...

I really like your Harley pictures -- and think the second one is AMAZING! It's great to see you blogging again!