Tuesday, November 17, 2009

*Bubble*Bubble*

One of the values that I have fully instilled in my children is that READING is essential!

I read many a good book(s) to my oldest and now I am passing that tradition onto my youngest as well! We have to record the books for her class that I read or what she reads to me in order for her to reach goals of receiving a pawprint for every 10 books that are read (she is now on 2 pawprints)!

Tonight's selection came from her older brother's collection that he had passed onto her a few years ago.....the chosen book "Bubble Bubble" by Mercer Mayer is a cherished classic!

"Bubble Bubble" reminded me of a photo session that I had done with my muse last October shortly after Halloween!



This is one of the aspects of photography that I love to be a part of.......the spectator capturing the joys of everyday life!



The above image is one of my favorites, especially due to the method of which I obtained the shot!

I just wanted to share a few moments of what I experienced reading the book and the images that I had remembered capturing.....the loving fun spirit of a child enjoying a simple pleasure of blowing bubbles on a crisp, fall day!

1 comment:

Pat O'Driscoll said...

Hi Kym,
Love that top picture, you captured that look of facination. I like the way her eyes echo the shape of the bubble. Great photo!