Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Another year older and I still feel like I am in my 20's!

So far, I have received many wishes from friends and family and this wonderful card from my little one:

(Taken with my cell phone)

The last few days, I have basically been holed up in the house with the little one and have been using her art supplies that Santa brought (bad mom!) her....I tried to draw some things with the watercolor pencils and here are the sketches that I did (do not laugh too hard at my attempts to draw!):

This "unmend" image was tweaked some in photoshop and I used the Polaroid application to take a "snapshot" of the image.

Have a great holiday and I am off to enjoy the rest of my day with family and friends!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Pat O'Driscoll said...

Happy Birthday Kym,

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Kym said...

Thank you Pat! I had a wonderful birthday.....