Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mike

20 years has gone by so much faster than my mind could register!



How wonderful it would be to hug you again and hear your laughter...but this time I know that instead of grieving, I can look forward to the day that I will be granted those wishes again!

My wish for that to be is when I am long in my old age and have seen my children grown into old age as well and I have watched their babies grow up before my wish to be near you again comes true!

I take comfort in knowing that you are watching over all of us and that you are that shining star high above that guides me through the night to another day of happy tomorrow's!



I send my love and hugs to the heavens above and pray that you are safe until once again, I can hug you brother as I did before!

Love always~your sister~Kym