Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Farmers Market

This morning I set off to explore the local Farmers Market with my muse!

My muse seemed quite amused with the crack in the pavement...



We got to listen to some beautiful music played by Lida and the Fiddle...



Several local farmers were selling locally grown beautiful vegetables...



A local nursery called Sunny Hill Farm was selling some beautiful perennials and I bought two beautiful plants to put in my garden today....



Big Bear's Bar-B-Que was offering samples of their brisket and it was so tasty!



We had a wonderful time at the market and soon after went to a small breakfast place. Along with our yummy breakfast sandwiches, we got this free waffle!



I love supporting local growers in our area as well as local artisans.

I loved this one artisan's jewelry line and discovered that she has an etsy site called Knightsparkle Jewelry please take a moment and visit her shop online. I found out that she makes her own glass beads, they are quite unique and beautiful!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

~Peace~
Kym

No comments: